MCGM Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest MCGM Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest MCGM Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our MCGM Result and MCGM Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
MCGM Jobs – 1388 Labour/Room Attendant/Multipurpose – Last Date – 31st Dec 2017
Important Dates –
- Start date for Submission of Online Application : 11th Dec 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31st Dec 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee through Challan : 01st Jan 2018
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Labour/Room Attendant/Multipurpose
- Vacant Post : 1388 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs.5200-20200/-, Grade Pay – Rs.1800/-
- Qualification Required : Candidates should have 10th class passed.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 18 to 38 Years for Open category & 18 to 43 Years for Reserved category as on 30th Nov 2017
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Online Exam.
MCGM Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- Open category : Rs. 800/-
- Reserved categories : Rs. 400/-
Application fees can be paid through Internet Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro/ IMPS/ Mobile Wallets) or Challan.
MCGM Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.mcgm.gov.in” on from 11th Dec 2017 to 31st Dec 2017.
- MCGM Job Notice : MCGM Notification for 1388 Labour/Room Attendant/Multipurpose Posts Dec 2017
- MCGM Online Application : Apply Online
About MCGM Jobs
The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai also known as Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) is the civic body that governs Mumbai, the capital city of Maharashtra and is India’s richest municipal organization. The BMC’s annual budget is more than that of some of the small states of India. Established under the Bombay Municipal Corporation Act 1888, it is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city and some suburbs of Mumbai. In 2014, Trushna Vishwasrao became the first female corporator to be leader of the Corporation’s house.