IIMC Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest IIMC Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Indian Institute of Mass Communication are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest IIMC Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our IIMC Result and IIMC Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
IIMC Jobs – Academic Associate/Assistant – Walk-In-Interview on 18th Dec 2017
Important Dates –
- Date of Walk-In-Interview : 18th Dec 2017 at 03:30 PM
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Academic Associate/Assistant
- Vacant Post : Not Mention
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 18000-22000/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : Master’s Degree in Journalism / Communication or any Discipline of Social Science with good command in English language Or Graduate in any subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism / AD&PR/RTV with good command in English language.
- Age Limit : As Per IIMC Rules
Job Location : New Delhi
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
IIMC Application Fee : No Application Fee
IIMC Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Walk-In-Interview
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with all self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates at the time of Interview & venue of interview at “Indian Institute of Mass Communication”.
- IIMC Job Notice : IIMC Notification for Academic Associate/Assistant Post Dec 2017
About IIMC Jobs
Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) is an Indian media centre of learning funded and promoted by the Government of India in New Delhi. The IIMC is an autonomous society under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The then Minister Incharge of Information and Broadcasting, Indira Gandhihad formally inaugurated the institute on 17 August 1965. The institute has five regional centres at Aizawl (Mizoram), Amravati (Maharashtra), Dhenkanal (Odisha), Jammu (J&K) and Kottayam (Kerala).