West Central Railway Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest West Central Railway Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. West Central Railway are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest West Central Railway Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our West Central Railway Result and West Central Railway Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
West Central Railway Jobs – 1156 Trades Apprentice – Last Date – 08th Dec 2017
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 09th Nov 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application for Jabalpur Division : 08th Dec 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application for Bhopal Sawari Dibba : 19th Dec 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application for Bhopal Division : 20th Dec 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application for Kota Division : 31st Dec 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Trades Apprentice
- Vacant Post : 1156 Posts
- Jabalpur Division : 404 Posts
- Kota Division : 294 Posts
- Bhopal Division : 345 Posts
- Bhopal Sawari Dibba : 113 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Not Mention
- Qualification Required : SSC with 50% marks and ITI in relevant trades.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 15 to 24 Years as on 01st January 2018
Job Location : Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Merit in the both Matriculation & ITI Examination.
West Central Railway Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 170/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female Candidate : Rs. 70/-
Application fees can be paid through cash at MP Online KIOSK or Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
West Central Railway Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “mponline.gov.in” on from 09th Nov 2017 08th Dec 2017(for Jabalpur Division) 19th Dec 2017 (for Bhopal Sawari Dibba) 20th Dec 2017 (for Bhopal Division) 31st Dec 2017 (for Kota Division).
West Central Railway Application Procedure – (Part 2 – Offline)
- Application Type – Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to send their completely filled application form along with Passport size photo, qualification and experience certificates if asked through courier / speed post at “Address” on before 05th Dec 2017.
- West Central Railway Job Notice : West Central Railway Notification for 1156 Trades Apprentice Posts Dec 2017
- West Central Railway Online Application for Jabalpur : Apply Online
- West Central Railway Online Application for Bhopal Sawari Dibba : Apply Online
- West Central Railway Online Application for Bhopal Division : Apply Online
- West Central Railway Online Application for Kota Division : Apply Online
About West Central Railway Jobs
The West Central Railway with its headquarters at Jabalpur comprises of Jabalpur and Bhopal divisions of erstwhile Central Railway and Kota division of erstwhile Western Railway. The formal gazette notification announcing the formation of this new zonal railway was issued on 4th July 2002 by the Ministry of Railway, Govt. of India.
You can find more information about West Central Railway at their official Website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in