TMB Jobs 2017
Refer below the Latest TMB Jobs Recruitment Positions to fill, Information and Application Details.
Marketing Officer (Scale – II) – Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB Jobs)
- Vacant Post – Not Mention
- Pay – Rs. 31705-47260/-
- Qualification Required – First Class Arts/Commerce graduates with First Class Post Graduation in Marketing/Finance in regular college course.
- Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 40 Years As on 30th June 2017
Job Location – All India
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 03rd October 2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application – 09th October 2017
Selection – Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Online.
Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online & Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://www.tmbnet.in from 20th September 2017 to 03rd October 2017. candidates may also send a hard copy of the Online application along with (X and XII mark sheet) should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Agricultural Officer” to “The General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi-628 002” on or before 09th October 2017.
TMB Job Notice – TMB Notification for Marketing Officer Posts October 2017
TMB Online Application – Apply Online
About TMB Jobs
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited (TMB) is a bank headquartered at Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India. TMB was founded in 1921 as the Nadar Bank, but changed its name to Tamilnad Mercantile Bank in November 1962 to widen its appeal beyond the Nadar community. The bank currently has 507 full branches throughout India, 12 Regional offices and eleven Extension Counters, six central processing centres, one Service Branch, four Currency Chests, 19 eLobby centres and 1094 Automated Teller Machines (ATM). The bank has been expanding its footprint all over India.