TIFR Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest TIFR Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest TIFR Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our TIFR Result and TIFR Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
TIFR Jobs – 03 Project Scientific Officer – Last Date – 23rd Dec 2017
Advertisement No. – 07/2017
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23rd Dec 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Project Scientific Officer
- Vacant Post : 03 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 42500/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized university with minimum 60% aggregate.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28/31 Years.
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
TIFR Application Fee : No Application Fee
TIFR Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online & Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.tifr.res.in” & send their completely filled application form along with Passport size photo, qualification and experience certificates if asked through courier / speed post at “Head, Establishment, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400005” on before 23rd Dec 2017.
- TIFR Job Notice : TIFR Notification for 03 Project Scientific Officer Posts Dec 2017
- TIFR Online Application : Apply Online
About TIFR Jobs
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is a public research institution located in Mumbai, India that is dedicated to basic research in mathematics and the sciences. It is a Deemed University and works under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India. It is located at Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai, with an affiliated campus in Serilingampally near Hyderabad. TIFR conducts research primarily in the natural sciences, mathematics, the biological sciences and theoretical computer science and is considered to be one among India’s outstanding research centres. TIFR has a graduate programme leading to a PhD in all the major fields of study. TIFR is rated with an “A” grade, as determined by India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD). It is the only one among 4 in the state of Maharashtra, the other 3 being the centrally funded Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) and the Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE).