Sikkim University Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest Sikkim University Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Sikkim University are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest Sikkim University Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our Sikkim University Result and Sikkim University Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
Sikkim University Jobs – 02 Field Investigators – Walk-in-Interview on – 30th Nov 2017
Advertisement No. – Admin/Recruitment/11/JR/2017/AIIMS.RPR/1908
Important Dates –
- Date of Interview : 30th Nov 2017 at 11:00 AM
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Field Investigators
- Vacant Post : 02 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 1000/- (Per Day)
- Qualification Required : MA, M. Phil or Ph D (regular from UGC recognized University) in any discipline of Social Sciences preferably Peace and Conflict Studies, Economics, Law, Political Sciences, Sociology, Anthropology and Geography with working experiences.
- Age Limit : As per Sikkim University Rules
Job Location : Gangtok, Sikkim
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
Sikkim University Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- General/ OBC Category : Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category : Rs. 800/-
- PWD Category : No Fee
Application fees can be paid through Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur.
Sikkim University Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Walk-in-interview
- Procedure of Application – Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with application, full particulars of their bio-data and supporting documents in original at the time of Interview & venue of Interview at “Department of Peace and Conflict Studies and Management, Sikkim University, near Orange Village Resort, 6th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok”.
- Sikkim University Job Notice : Sikkim University Notification for 02 Field Investigators Posts Nov 2017
About Sikkim University Jobs
Sikkim University is a central university established under an Act of Parliament of India. It is in Gangtok. In 2008 the university started from four departments – Social System and Anthropology; Peace and Conflict Studies and Management; International Relations/Politics; and Microbiology. The university offers traditional courses in humanities, physical and life sciences and forestry along with non-traditional courses that are unique and related to the state including subjects like ethnic history, mountain studies, border studies, and hill music and culture. All the colleges in the state of Sikkim are affiliated to this university. In 2016 Bitu Subba became the first to successfully complete a PhD from Sikkim University.