SERC Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest SERC Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Supercomputer Education and Research Centre are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest SERC Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our SERC Result and SERC Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
SERC Jobs – 08 System Engineers – Last Date – 14th Nov 2017
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 14th Nov 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : System Engineers
- Vacant Post : 08 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 24000/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : MCA/BE/B.Tech (CS/IT) or equivalent with First Class as declared by the University with two years experience.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 Years
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
SERC Application Fee : No Application Fee
SERC Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.serc.iisc.in” on before 14th Nov 2017.
- SERC Job Notice : SERC Notification for 08 System Engineers Posts Nov 2017
- SERC Online Application : Apply Online
About SERC Jobs
The Computer Centre, established in 1970 as a central computing facility, became Supercomputer Education and Research Centre (SERC) in 1990 to provide state-of-the-art computing facility to the faculty and students of the Institute. The Centre is conceived of as a functionally distributed supercomputing environment, housing leading-edge computing systems, with sophisticated software packages, and connected by a powerful high-speed fibre-optic network. The computing facilities are connected to the campus LAN, WLAN and also to the Internet. The Centre was created to commemorate the Platinum Jubilee of the Institute, in the year 1984.
Ever since its inception, SERC has stimulated a rapid growth of computer-based research, development, and training at the Institute. The powerful campus wide network has created an enhanced awareness for network computing and information processing. The Centre has been acting as a referral agency for several governmental and non-governmental organizations in their pursuit for setting up computing centres to suit their user needs.