SAIL Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest SAIL Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Steel Authority of India Limited are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest SAIL Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our SAIL Result and SAIL Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
SAIL Jobs – 382 Management Trainee – Last Date – 21st Feb 2018
Important Dates –
- Start date for Submission of Online Application Form : 01st Feb 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 21st Feb 2018
Vacancy Details :
1. Management Trainee (Technical)
- Position Name : Management Trainee (Technical)
- Vacant Post : 382 Posts
- Mechanical : 125 Posts
- Metallurgical : 88 Posts
- Electrical : 88 Posts
- Chemical : 25 Posts
- Instrumentation : 31 Posts
- Mining : 25 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs.20600-46500/-
- Qualification Required : Degree in Engineering with 65% marks (average of all semesters, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/ University), in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical and Mining.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 Years as on 01st Feb 2018
Job Location : All India
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on GATE-2018, Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
SAIL Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidate : Rs. 100/-
Application fees can be paid through internet banking account/credit/debit card or through any of the State Bank Group branches with system generated Payment Challan form.
SAIL Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.sail.co.in” on from 01st Feb 2018 to 21st Feb 2018.
Important Resources :
- SAIL Job Notice : SAIL Notification for 382 Management Trainee Posts Feb 2018
- SAIL Online Application : Apply Online
About SAIL Jobs
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is one of the largest state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in world. It is a public sector undertaking which trades publicly in the market is largely owned by Government of India and acts like an operating company.With an annual production of 13.9 million metric tons, SAIL is the 24th largest steel producer in the world.