RMRC Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest RMRC Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC) are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest RMRC Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our RMRC Result and RMRC Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
RMRC Jobs – 03 Field Assistant – Walk-in-Interview on 06th Feb 2018
Important Dates –
- Date of Interview : 06th Feb 2018 at 10.00 AM
Vacancy Details :
1. Field Assistant
- Position Name : Field Assistant
- Vacant Post : 03 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 17000/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : High School or equivalent with five years experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 Years as on 26th Feb 2018
Job Location : Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
RMRC Application Fee : No Application Fee
RMRC Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Walk-in-Interview
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with self attested copies of all the certificates relating to educational qualification, date of birth, working experiences etc original certificate at the time of Interview & venue of Interview at “ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023”.
Important Resources :
- RMRC Job Notice & Application Form : RMRC Notification for 01 Company Secretary Posts Feb 2018
About RMRC Jobs
Regional Medical Research Centre, (RMRC) is one of the six regional centres of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and is located 10 km East of Dibrugarh city centre and 2 km. North of Bokul Tiniali at Lahowal. It covers the most remote and less developed, eight states of the north-eastern region of India and is responsible for carrying out Biomedical Research in the region. It was established in 1982 and runs with intramural grant from ICMR and extramural ad hoc projects from different funding agencies.