Rajasthan Police Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest Rajasthan Police Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Rajasthan Police are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest Rajasthan Police Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our Rajasthan Police Result and Rajasthan Police Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
Rajasthan Police Jobs – 5390 Constable – Last Date – 21th Nov 2017
Important Dates –
- Starting Date of Online Application : 23rd Oct 2017
- Last Date of Online Application : 25th Dec 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Constable
- Vacant Post : 5390 Posts
- Constable (General) : 5086 Posts
- Constable (Driver) : 304 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 5200-20200/-, Grade Pay – Rs. 2400/-
- Qualification Required : Passed Secondary or 10th class form recognized by Board.
- Age Limit : Born Between 02.01.1995 and 01.01.2000 for Constable (General, and Born Between 02.01.1992 and 01.01.2000 for Constable (Driver)
Job Location : Rajasthan
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Written Test & Physical Standards Test.
Rajasthan Police Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 426/-
- SC/ST Candidates of Rajasthan : Rs. 376/-
Application fees can be pay through e-kiosk OR Common Service Centre.
Rajasthan Police Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in” on from 23rd Oct 2017 to 25th Dec 2017.
- Rajasthan Police Job Notice : Rajasthan Police Notification for 5390 Constable Posts Dec 2017
- Rajasthan Police Online Application : Apply Online
About Rajasthan Police Jobs
The Rajasthan Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Rajasthan in India. The Rajasthan Police has its headquarters in Jaipur, the state capital.
Rajasthan was formed by the merger of the erstwhile princely states. The security and the police forces of the former princely states varied in composition, functions and administrative procedures.
Refer Sarkari Naukri for any Govt Jobs search.