OSSSC Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest OSSSC Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest OSSSC Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our OSSSC Result and OSSSC Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
OSSSC Jobs – 271 Warder – Last Date – 01st Feb 2018
Advertisement No. – IIE-21/2016-1397(C)/OSSSC dt.22.12.2017
Important Dates –
- Start date for Submission of Online Application : 27th Dec 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 01st Feb 2018
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Warder
- Vacant Post : 271 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 5200-20200/-, Grade Pay – Rs. 1800/-
- Qualification Required : Must have passed in the 10+2 Exam conducted by CHSE, Odisha or ICSE or CBSE or any other equivalent examination.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 Years as on 31st Jan 2017
Job Location : Orissa
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Computer Test.
OSSSC Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below. No Application Fee
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidate : No Fee
Application fees can be paid through online by using credit/ debit / Net Banking or Challan.
OSSSC Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.scclmines.com” on from 27th Dec 2017 to 01st Feb 2018.
Important Resources :
- OSSSC Job Notice : OSSSC Notification for 271 Warder Posts Feb 2018
- OSSSC Online Application : Apply Online
About OSSSC Jobs
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commissio(OSSSC)was setup in accordance with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection (Dist. Cadre) Rules-2012, vide G.A Department Notification No.10069/Gen. dt.30.04.2012, which was published in the Extraordinary Odisha Gazette bearing Notification No.961 dt.14.05.2012. The Government in General Administration Department have entrusted this Commission with the responsibility of conducting recruitment examinations for district cadre Group-C Civil posts under 24 Departments of Government Vide Notification No. 4417/Gen dt.18.02.2013. The Commission which became functional with effect from 14th May, 2012 has been functioning in its own building at Block No.3 & 5, Unit-I, Bhubaneswar since 4th May 2013.
You can find more information about OSSSC at their official Website www.osssc.gov.in