NRHM Assam Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest NRHM Assam Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. National Health Mission (NRHM) Assam are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest NRHM Assam Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our NRHM Assam Result and NRHM Assam Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
NRHM Assam Jobs – 1121 Specialist, Staff Nurse & Various Posts – Last Date – 20th Oct 2017
Important Dates –
- Last Date of Online Application : 20th Oct 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Specialist
- Vacant Post : 150 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Refer Notification
- Qualification Required : MBBS Degree with PG Degree / Diploma in relevant field from a recognized Medical College and registered with Assam Medical Council / Medical Council of India or MD in Psychiatry or equivalent degree from recognized institution and registered with Assam Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 63 Years For Specialist
- Position Name : Staff Nurse
- Vacant Post : 844 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs.16500/-(Per Month)
- Qualification Required : B. Sc. Nursing/ GNM Course passed from any nursing school / institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered with “Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 43 Years For Staff Nurse
Job Location : Guwahati, Assam
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
NRHM Assam Application Fee : No Application Fee
NRHM Assam Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested candidates may apply online and send their resume to the website www.nrhmassam.in on before 20th Oct 2017.
- NRHM Assam Job Notice : NRHM Assam Notification for 1121 Specialist, Staff Nurse & Various Posts Oct 2017
- NRHM Assam Online Application : Apply Online
About NRHM Assam Jobs
In Assam, NRHM was launched in 2005. Its introduction became necessary because our health indicators were poor. In 2005, before NRHM intervention 68 infants were dying out of every one thousand born and Maternal Mortality Ratio was also as high as 480 maternal deaths per one lakh live birth during 2004-06. The decadal population growth rate was also high as Total Fertility Rate was 2.9. Moreover, the disease burden of the State was quite high due to communicable & non-communicable preventable diseases like Malaria and other vector borne diseases, Tuberculosis, Leprosy, etc. Therefore, it mainly aims to reduce the IMR of the State to 32, MMR to 177 and TFR to 2.1 by the year 2017, as per the Govt. of India targets set in 12 th Five Year Plan, and also to reduce the disease burden by supporting and co-coordinating with specific programmes of the diseases under National Disease Control Programmes (NDCP) of NRHM.
You can find more information about NRHM Assam at their official Website www.nrhmassam.in