NLC Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest NLC Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest NLC Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our NLC Result and NLC Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
NLC Jobs – 09 Medical Officer & Deputy Chief Medical Officer – Last Date – 14th Nov 2017
Advertisement No. – 07 /2017
Important Dates –
- Starting Date of Online Application : 24th Oct 2017
- Last Date of Online Application : 07th Nov 2017
- Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application : 14th Nov 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Medical Officer & Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- Vacant Post : 09 Posts
- General Surgery : 04 Posts
- Medicine : 03 Posts
- Ophthalmology : 01 Post
- Orthopedics : 01 Post
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 29100-54500/- for Medical Officer & Rs.32900-58000/- for Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- Qualification Required : MBBS and MD/MS/DNB in relevant Speciality.
- Age Limit : Minimum age limit is 36 Years for Medical Officer & 44 Years for Deputy Chief Medical Officer as on 01st Oct 2017
Job Location : All India
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
NLC Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- All Category : Rs. 300/-
Application fees can be paid through State Bank Collect.
NLC Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.scclmines.com” on from 24th Oct 2017 to 07th Nov 2017 & Interested Candidate need to send their completely filled application form along with Passport size photo, qualification and experience certificates if asked through courier / speed post at “The General Manager, Recruitment Cell, H R Department, N.L.C India Limited, Block- 1, Neyveli – 607 803 Tamilnadhu” on before 14th Nov 2017.
- NLC Job Notice : NLC Notification for 09 Medical Officer & Deputy Chief Medical Officer Posts Nov 2017
- NLC Online Application : Apply Online
About NLC Jobs
‘NLC India Limited (NLCIL) formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation is a ‘Navratna’ profit making, Government of India Entreprise engaged in mining of lignite and generation of power through lignite based thermal power plants. NLCIL comes under administrative control of Ministry of Coal, GoI and serves as an important source of power generation to the states of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, Rajasthan and Union Territory of Puducherry. NLCIL currently operates four open cast lignite mines of total capacity of 30.6 Million Tonnes per Annum (MTPA) and five thermal power stations with a total installed capacity of 3240 MW. The company, through its subsidiary NTPL, has also recently commissioned a 1000 MW coal based power plant (comprising 2 Units of 500 MW capacity each), 10 MW solar plant and 30 MW wind power plant thus bringing the total installed capacity of the company to 4280 MW.