NIV Jobs 2017
Refer below the Latest NIV Jobs Recruitment Positions to fill, Information and Application Details.
Have you reffered our NIV Result and NIV Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
NIV Jobs – ITI Trade Apprentice – Walk-in-Interview on – 10th Oct 2017
Important Dates –
- Date of Interview : 10th Oct 2017 at 10.00 to 14.00 hrs
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : ITI Trade Apprentice
- Vacant Post : 29 post
- Electrician : 08 Posts
- Plumber : 01 Post
- Ref. & AC Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA) : 13 Posts
- Carpenter : 01 Post
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 02 Posts
- Information & Communication Technology System Management : 02 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 6126/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : ITI in relevant trades.
- Age Limit : As per NIV rules
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview
NIV Application Fee : No Application Fee
NIV Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Walk-in-Interview
- Procedure of Application – Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with all the original certificates / testimonials & its self attested photocopies at the time of Interview & venueat “National Institute of Virology, 20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Camp, Pune – 411001”.
- NIV Job Notice : NIV Notification for 29 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts Oct 2017
About NIV Jobs
The National Institute of Virology, Pune is an Indian virology research institute, and one of the Translational science cells part of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It was previously known as ‘Virus Research Center’ and was founded in collaboration with the Rockefeller Foundation. It has been designated as a WHO H5 reference Laboratory for SE Asia region.
The Virus Research Center (VRC), Pune came into existence in 1952 under the joint auspices of the ICMR and the Rockefeller Foundation, as a part of the global programme of investigations on the arthropod-borne group of viruses. In view of its expanded scope and activities, the VRC was redesignated as the National Institute of Virology (NIV) in 1978.