NIT Calicut Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest NIT Calicut Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. National Institute of Technology (NIT) Calicut are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest NIT Calicut Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our NIT Calicut Result and NIT Calicut Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
NIT Calicut Jobs – 122 Technical Staff – Walk-in-Interview on 04th to 06th Dec 2017
Advertisement No. – P1/434/Adhoc/TS/2017
Important Dates –
- Date of Walk-in-Interview : 04th to 06th Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Technical Staff
- Vacant Post : 122 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 12500/- (for Diploma holders) & Rs. 10000/- (for ITI holders) (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : Degree/ Three year Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Fine Arts/ Diploma or ITI in Architecture/ Civil Engineering or equivalent or B. Tech/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering or M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physics or B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology or 3 years’ regular Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology /Computer Hardware Maintenance or ITI Trade Certificate or MCA with first class or B.Sc. Physics.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit 27 Years as on 01st Dec 2017
Job Location : Calicut, Kerala
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
NIT Calicut Application Fee : No Application Fee
NIT Calicut Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Walk-in-Interview
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed application form all certificates in original and a set of photocopies at the time of Interview and venue of Interview at “Department of National Institute of Technology Calicut”.
- NIT Calicut Job Notice : NIT Calicut Notification for 122 Technical Staff Posts Nov 2017
- NIT Calicut Application Form : Application Form
About NIT Calicut Jobs
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC), formerly the Calicut Regional Engineering College (CREC), is a federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by an act passed by the Parliament of India. It was established in 1961 and was known as Calicut Regional Engineering College (CREC) until 2002. It is one of the National Institutes of Technology established by the Government of Indiafor imparting high standard technical education to students from all over the country. The college is among the very few institutions in the country to host a supercomputer of its own, and amongst the pioneers in the country to have a dedicated nanotechnology department.