NIRT Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest NIRT Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest NIRT Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our NIRT Result and NIRT Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
NIRT Jobs – 03 Data Entry Operator – Walk-in-Aptitude Test on 21st Dec 2017
Important Dates –
- Date of Walk-in-Aptitude Test : 21st Dec 2017 at 09:00 AM
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Data Entry Operator
- Vacant Post : 03 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 17000/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : Intermediate or 12th Pass from recognized Board. Data entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on computer to qualify skill test.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 25 Years
Job Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Walk-in-Aptitude Skill Test.
NIRT Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below. No Application Fee
- General Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH & Woman Candidates : No Fee
Application fees can be paid through Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai.
NIRT Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidates may appear for Walk-in-Aptitude test with prescribed application form with original certificate for age, qualification from Matriculation on wards and proof for certificates of experience at the time of Walk-in-Aptitude Test & venue of Walk-in-Aptitude Test at “National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031”.
- NIRT Job Notice : NIRT Notification for 03 Data Entry Operator Posts Dec 2017
- NIRT Online Application : Apply Online
- NIRT Application Form : Application Form
About NIRT Jobs
The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) is a tuberculosis research organization located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. NIRT carries out research on clinical, bacteriological as well as behavioural and epidemiological aspects of tuberculosis and HIV-TB.