NHSRCL Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest NHSRCL Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest NHSRCL Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our NHSRCL Result and NHSRCL Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
NHSRCL Jobs – 03 Senior Manager – Last Date – 18th Dec 2017
Advertisement No. –
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 18th Dec 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Senior Manager
- Vacant Post : 03 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 29100-54500/-
- Qualification Required : Diploma/ BE/ B. Tech in any discipline from a recognized Institute/ College/ University.
- Age Limit : As per NHSRCL Rules
Job Location : Delhi
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview
NHSRCL Application Fee : No Application Fee
NHSRCL Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to send their completely filled application form along with Passport size photo, qualification and experience certificates if asked through courier / speed post at “General Manager(HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road No. 205, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077” on before 18th Dec 2017.
- NHSRCL Job Notice : NHSRCL Notification for 03 Senior Manager Posts Dec 2017
About NHSRCL Jobs
NHSRCL is implementing the project of high speed train corridor between Ahmedabad and Mumbai. The total length of proposed High Speed Railway Corridor works out to be 508.17km. The route of Mumbai Ahmedabad High Speed Rail will be passing through two states, Maharashtra and Gujarat and one Union Territory, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, of the Union of India. The proposed corridor lies in Western Railway zone. It shall start from Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai and will end near Sabarmati Railway Station in Ahmedabad.
The High Speed Corridor of Mumbai-Ahmedabad has been proposed with 12 Stations i.e. Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Boisar, Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand/Nadia, Ahmedabad and Sabarmati, all near major traffic points. Two depots are proposed on either ends of the corridor one near Thane and one near Sabarmati Rail Depot.
You can find more information about NHSRCL at their official Website www.nhsrcl.in