NHPC Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest NHPC Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. National Hydroelectric Power Corporation are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest NHPC Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our NHPC Result and NHPC Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
NHPC Jobs – Senior Consultant (Security) – Last Date – 22nd Jan 2018
Advertisement No. – NH/Rectt/01/2017
Important Dates –
- Start date for Submission of Online Application : 01st Jan 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22nd Jan 2018
Vacancy Details :
1. Senior Consultant (Security)
- Position Name : Senior Consultant (Security)
- Vacant Post : Not Mention
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 70000-100000/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : Candidate should have retired from Armed Forces/Central Armed Police Forces/Central Police Organisation/ Railway Protection Force/State Police as Official of the level of Director General or equivalent.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 65 Years as on 01st Jan 2018
Job Location : Faridabad, Haryana
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Personal Interview (PI).
NHPC Application Fee : No Application Fee
NHPC Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.nhpcindia.com” on from 01st Jan 2018 to 22nd Jan 2018.
Important Resources :
- NHPC Job Notice : NHPC Notification for Senior Consultant (Security) Posts Jan 2018
- NHPC Online Application : Apply Online
About NHPC Jobs –
NHPC Limited , a Govt. of India Enterprise, was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorised share capital of Rs. 2,000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects. Later on NHPC expanded its objects to include development of power in all its aspects through conventional and non-conventional sources in India and abroad.
At present, NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Govt. of India with an authorised share capital of Rs. 1,50,000 Million. NHPC is ranked as a premier organization in the country for development of hydropower.
Initially, on incorporation, NHPC took over the execution of Salal Stage-I, Bairasiul and Loktak Hydro-electric Projects from Central Hydroelectric Project Construction and Control Board. Since then, it has executed 20 projects with an installed capacity of 6507 MW on ownership basis including projects executed by NHDC Limited, a Subsidiary Company of NHPC Limited. NHPC has also executed 5 projects with an installed capacity of 89.25 MW on turnkey basis. Two of these projects have been commissioned in neighbouring countries i.e. Nepal and Bhutan.