NCR Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest NCR Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. North Central Railway are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest NCR Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our NCR Result and NCR Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
NCR Jobs – 446 Act Apprentice – Last Date – 30th Nov 2017
Advertisement No. – 01/2017/JHS
Important Dates –
- Last Date of Offline Application Form : 30th Nov 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Act Apprentice
- Vacant Post : 446 Posts
- Fitter : 220 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 11 Posts
- Mechanic (DSL) : 72 Posts
- Machinist : 11 Posts
- Painter : 11 Posts
- Carpenter : 11 Posts
- Electrician : 99 Posts
- Lohar/Black Smith : 11 Posts
- Scale of Pay : As Per NCR rules
- Qualification Required : Passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 15 to 24 Years as on 30th Nov 2017 (Age Relaxation for SC/ST candidates – 05 Years & for OBC Candidates 03 Years)
Job Location : Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on academic merit.
NCR Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- General Category : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates : No Fee
Application fees can be paid through bank draft in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi.
NCR Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to send their completely filled application form along with Passport size photo, qualification and experience certificates if asked through courier / speed post at “Office of the Divisional Railway Manager, Personnel Dept. (R&D Section), North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003” on before 30th Nov 2017.
- NCR Job Notice : NCR Notification for 446 Act Apprentice Posts Nov 2017
About NCR Jobs
The North Central Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. The largest railway station in NCR is Jhansi Junction. It is headquartered at Allahabad and comprises three divisions: reorganized Allahabad division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, and new Agra division.
You can find more information about NCR at their official Website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in