NCLT Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest NCLT Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. National Company Law Tribunal are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest NCLT Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our NCLT Result and NCLT Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
NCLT Jobs – 21 Stenographers – Last Date – 27th Nov 2017
Important Dates –
- Last Date of Offline Application Form : 27th Nov 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Stenographers
- Vacant Post : 21 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 45000/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or having speed in English Shorthand @100 wpm.
- Age Limit : As per NCLT Rules
Job Location : New Delhi
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Skill test or Interview.
NCLT Application Fee : No Application Fee
NCLT Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to send their completely filled application form along with Passport size photo, qualification and experience certificates if asked through courier / speed post at “The Shri Anil Kumar, Under Secretary to the Government of India, National Company Law Tribunal, Room No.614, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Loadi Road New Delhi-110003” on before 27th Nov 2017.
- NCLT Job Notice & Application Form : NCLT Notification for 21 Stenographers Posts Nov 2017
About NCLT Jobs
The Central Government has constituted National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) under section 408 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013) w.e.f. 01st June 2016. In the first phase the Ministry of Corporate Affairs have set up eleven Benches, one Principal Bench at New Delhi and one each Regional Benches at New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. These Benches will be headed by the President and 16 Judicial Members and 09 Technical Members at different locations.