NCERT Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest NCERT Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest NCERT Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our NCERT Result and NCERT Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
NCERT Jobs – 05 Assistant Programme Coordinator – Last Date – 15th Jan 2018
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 15th Jan 2018
Vacancy Details :
1. Assistant Programme Coordinator
- Position Name : Assistant Programme Coordinator
- Vacant Post : 05 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4200/-
- Qualification Required : Graduate From a recognized university.
- Age Limit : As Per NCERT Rules
Job Location : Delhi
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
NCERT Application Fee : No Application Fee
NCERT Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to send their completely filled application form along with Passport size photo, qualification and experience certificates if asked through courier / speed post at “The Section Officer, R-II Section, NCERT” on before 15th Jan 2018.
Important Resources :
- NCERT Job Notice & Application Form : NCERT Notification for 05 Assistant Programme Coordinator Posts Jan 2018
About NCERT Jobs
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation of the Government of India that was established on 1 September 1961 as a literary, scientific and charitable Society under the Societies’ Registration Act (Act XXI of 1860). Its headquarters are located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi.