MRB Tamil Nadu Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest MRB Tamil Nadu Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest MRB Tamil Nadu Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our MRB Tamil Nadu Result and MRB Tamil Nadu Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
MRB Tamil Nadu Jobs – 148 Pharmacist (Siddha) – Last Date – 05th Mar 2018
Advertisement No. – 01/MRB/2018
Important Dates –
- Start date for Submission of Online Application : 13th Feb 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05th Mar 2018
- Last Date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank : 07th Mar 2018
Vacancy Details :
1. Pharmacist (Siddha)
- Position Name : Pharmacist (Siddha)
- Vacant Post : 148 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs.9300-34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4200/-
- Qualification Required : Diploma in Indian System of Medicine OR Diploma in Pharmacy in Siddha OR Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP) conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years for OC & 18 to 57 years for SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC as on 01st July 2018
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on academic and technical qualification.
MRB Tamil Nadu Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below. No Application Fee
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- All Others Candidate : Rs. 500/-
Application fees can be paid through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment or challan any of the branches of Indian Bank.
MRB Tamil Nadu Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.mrb. tn.gov.in” on from 13th Feb 2018 to 05th Mar 2018.
Important Resources :
- MRB Tamil Nadu Job Notice : MRB Tamil Nadu Notification for 148 Pharmacist (Siddha) Posts Mar 2018
- MRB Tamil Nadu Online Application : Apply Online
About MRB Tamil Nadu Jobs
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has been established with the objective of making direct recruitment to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu. The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.
There are more than 200 categories of posts under the various directorates of the Health and Family Welfare Department. All the direct recruitment posts (excluding the post of Drivers, posts under the TNPSC, and all posts under the Basic Services) are under the purview of the MRB.