MRB Tamil Nadu Jobs 2017
Refer below the Latest MRB Tamil Nadu Jobs Recruitment Positions to fill, Information and Application Details.
Senior Lecturer in Optometry – Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB Tamil Nadu Jobs)
- Vacant Post – 04 Posts
- Pay – Rs.9300-34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4600/-
- Qualification Required – M.Sc., in Optometry awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Age Limit – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 Years for OC & 18 to 57 Years for SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC as on 01st July 2017
Job Location – Tamil Nadu
Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 10th October 2017
Selection – Selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in PG Degree (M.Sc., in Optometry).
Application Fee – SC/SCA /ST/DAP(PH)/DW Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- and Rs.375/- for all categories through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment or challan any of the branches of Indian Bank.
Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mrb. tn.gov.in form 20th September 2017 to 10th October 2017.
MRB Tamil Nadu Job Notice – MRB Tamil Nadu Notification for 04 Senior Lecturer Posts October 2017
MRB Tamil Nadu Apply Online – Apply Online
About MRB Tamil Nadu Jobs
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has been established with the objective of making direct recruitment to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu. The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.
There are more than 200 categories of posts under the various directorates of the Health and Family Welfare Department. All the direct recruitment posts (excluding the post of Drivers, posts under the TNPSC, and all posts under the Basic Services) are under the purview of the MRB.
Refer Sarkari Naukri for any Govt Jobs search.