KVASU Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest KVASU Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest KVASU Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our KVASU Result and KVASU Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
KVASU Jobs – 02 Teaching Assistant – Walk-in-Interview on 30th Nov 2017
Advertisement No. –
Important Dates –
- Date of Walk-in-Interview : 30th Nov 2017 at 10:00 AM
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Teaching Assistant
- Vacant Post : 02 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Not Mention
- Qualification Required : Masters Degree in Dairy Engineering/ Food Engg/ Food Process Engg/ Mechanical Engg/ Chemical Engg/ Electrical Engg/Electronics Engg/ relevant Disciplines or B. Tech.
- Age Limit : As per KVASU Rules
Job Location : Kerala
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview
KVASU Application Fee : No Application Fee
KVASU Application Procedure – (Part 1 – Online)
- Application Type – Walk-in-Interview
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate may appear for Interview along with originals of all certificates and testimonials to prove\ identity, age, qualifications, experience, community etc. at the time of Interview & venue of Interview at “College of Dairy Science and Technology, Kolahalamedu, Idukki district Kereala”.
- KVASU Job Notice : KVASU Notification for 02 Teaching Assistant Posts Nov 2017
About KVASU Jobs
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) established in December 2010 as a full-fledged University, offers education, research and extension services in the field of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Located in Pookot, Wayanad, in the State of Kerala, South India, KVASU comprises two Veterinary Colleges – College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, at Mannuthy and Pookode respectively; one College of Dairy Science and Technology at Mannuthy; and Research Stations, Veterinary Hospitals and Farms in different parts of Kerala.