Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2017
Refer below the Latest Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs Recruitment Positions to fill, Information and Application Details.
Skilled Artisan Grade-III – Karnataka Postal Circle (Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs)
- Vacant Post – 04 Posts
- Pay – Rs. 5200-20200/-, Grade Pay – Rs.1900/-
- Qualification Required – Certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR VIII Std. Passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
- Age Limit – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 Years as on 01st July 2017.
Job Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Last Date for Submission of Application Form – 14th October 2017
Selection – Selection will be based on Competitive Trade Test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through IPO or original receipt for the same amount paid under UCR at any of the post office. the short listed candidates should pay Rs.500/- as Examination fee (for trade test) in the form of IPO or UCR receipt. The candidates belonging to SC/ST and women candidates are exempted from the payment of examination fee.
Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies, Two copies of recent Pass Port size photograph & IPO OR UCR fee receipt send to “Manager, Mail Motor Service, No 4, Basaveswara Raod, Bengaluru-560001” on before 14th October 2017.
Karnataka Postal Circle Job Notice & Application Form – Karnataka Postal Circle Notification for 04 Skilled Artisan Posts October 2017
About Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs
Postal Circle, for more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments.
Refer Sarkari Naukri for any Govt Jobs search.