Indian Bank Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest Indian Bank Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Indian Bank are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest Indian Bank Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our Indian Bank Result and Indian Bank Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
Indian Bank Jobs – 64 Security Guard cum Peon – Last Date – 30th Dec 2017
Advertisement No. –
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 30th Dec 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Security Guard cum Peon
- Vacant Post : 64 Posts
- Andhara Prdesh : 04 Posts
- Assam : 04 Posts
- Chandigarh : 02 Posts
- Gujarat : 03 Posts
- Karnataka : 02 Posts
- Kerala : 05 Posts
- Puducherry : 04 Posts
- Punjab : 01 Post
- Tamil Nadu : 34 Posts
- Telangana : 02 Posts
- West Bengal : 03 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 9560-18545/-
- Qualification Required : Pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent and Must be Ex-Servicemen from Indian Army / Navy / Air force.
- Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 26 Years as on 01st July 2017
Job Location : All India
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on through Physical fitness test and written test
Indian Bank Application Fee : No Application Fee
Indian Bank Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to send their completely filled application form along with Passport size photo, qualification and experience certificates if asked through courier / speed post at “The Chief Manager, HRM Department of the respective Zonal Offices of the state for which applied” on before 30th Dec 2017.
- Indian Bank Job Notice : Indian Bank Notification for 64 Security Guard cum Peon Posts Dec 2017
- Indian Bank Application Form : Application Form
About Indian Bank Jobs
Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. Bank’s Information Systems & Security processes certified with ISO 27001:2013 standard and is among very few Banks certified worldwide.It has overseas branches in Colombo and Singapore including a Foreign Currency Banking Unit at Colombo and Jaffna.It has 227 Overseas Correspondent banks in 75 countries.The bank has two subsidiary companies-“Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd” and “IndBank Housing Ltd.”.Since 1969 the Government of India has owned the bank.