ILBS Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest ILBS Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest ILBS Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our ILBS Result and ILBS Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
ILBS Jobs – 233 Junior Nurse, Patient Care Executive & Various Posts – Last Date – 20th Nov 2017
Important Dates –
- Last Date of Online Application : 20th Nov 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Junior Nurse
- Vacant Post : 30 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs.9300-34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4200/-
- Qualification Required : B. Sc in Nursing with a minimum 3 years working experience post qualification in a hospital.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 33 Years for Junior Nurse
- Position Name : Patient Care Executive
- Vacant Post : 90 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs.5200-20200/-, Grade Pay – Rs.2400/-
- Qualification Required : Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery with minimum 2 years working experience in a hospital of repute.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 Years Patient Care Executive
Job Location : Delhi
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Written Test/Interview.
ILBS Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- General Category : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST and Ex-Serviceman Candidates : Rs. 100/-
Application fees can be paid through Credit Card or Net Banking.
ILBS Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.ilbs.in” on before 20th Nov 2017.
- ILBS Job Notice : ILBS Notification for 233 Junior Nurse, Patient Care Executive & Various Posts Nov 2017
- ILBS Online Application : Apply Online
About ILBS Jobs
The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is a mono-superspeciality hospital for liver and biliary diseases located at New Delhi, India. ILBS is a teaching hospital and has been given the status of Deemed University by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India. ILBS has been created by the Government of Delhi to make it a dedicated international center of excellence for the diagnosis and management of liver and biliary diseases and to provide advanced training and research in the field of Hepato-biliary Sciences.