IIT Gandhinagar Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest IIT Gandhinagar Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest IIT Gandhinagar Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our IIT Gandhinagar Result and IIT Gandhinagar Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
IIT Gandhinagar Jobs – 01 Research Associate – Last Date – 05th Nov 2017
Important Dates –
- Last Date of Offline Application Form : 05th Nov 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Research Associate
- Vacant Post : 01 Post
- Scale of Pay : Not Mention
- Qualification Required : Ph.D/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree with experience.
- Age Limit : As per IIT Gandhinagar Rules
Job Location : Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
IIT Gandhinagar Application Fee : No Application Fee
IIT Gandhinagar Application Procedure –
- Application Type – E-mail
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate may apply application form along with complete resume giving all educational qualifications and experience details, and copies of certificates of qualifications and experience send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on before 05th Nov 2017.
- IIT Gandhinagar Job Notice : IIT Gandhinagar Notification for 01 Research Associate Post Nov 2017
About IIT Gandhinagar Jobs
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (also known as IIT Gandhinagar and IITGN) is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
IIT Gandhinagar is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) announced by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2008. The Institute began operating in a temporary campus at Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda, mentored by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. The first batch of students were admitted to three programs: Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering.