IISER Thiruvananthapuram Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest IISER Thiruvananthapuram Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Thiruvananthapuram are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest IISER Thiruvananthapuram Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our IISER Thiruvananthapuram Result and IISER Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Jobs – 04 Research Associate – Last Date – 15th Jan 2018
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 15th Jan 2018
Vacancy Details :
1. Research Associate
- Position Name : Research Associate
- Vacant Post : 04 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs.518000-576000/- (Per Annum)
- Qualification Required : PhD.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 Years
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Application Fee : No Application Fee
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official mail “mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org” on before 15th Jan 2018.
Important Resources :
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Job Notice : IISER Thiruvananthapuram Notification for 04 Research Associate Posts Jan 2018
About IISER Thiruvananthapuram Jobs
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM) is dedicated to scientific research and science education of international standards. Traditionally, teaching has been segregated from research in undergraduate science curricula in our country. IISERs were established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, to bridge this dichotomy. IISER-TVM started functioning in August 2008. The institute aims to provide high quality education in modern science, integrating it with outstanding research at the undergraduate level itself, and develop a spirit of research cutting across disciplines. The faculty are engaged in research in the frontier areas of basic sciences, with a high degree of autonomy and creativity.