IIITD Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest IIITD Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest IIITD Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our IIITD Result and IIITD Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
IIITD Jobs – 04 English Language Instructor – Last Date – 23rd Jan 2018
Advertisement No. – 03/2017 (E-1)
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 23rd Jan 2018
Vacancy Details :
1. English Language Instructor
- Position Name : English Language Instructor
- Vacant Post : 04 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 50000-60000/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : M.A. Degree in English with First Division.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 Years
Job Location : New Delhi
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
IIITD Application Fee : No Application Fee
IIITD Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to send their completely filled application form along with Passport size photo, qualification and experience certificates if asked through courier / speed post at “The office of Assistant Registrar (E-I),
Room No.AD 221, 1st Floor, Main Building, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016” on before 23rd Jan 2018.
Important Resources :
- IIITD Job Notice : IIITD Notification for 04 English Language Instructor Posts Jan 2018
- IIITD Application Form : Application Form
About IIITD Jobs –
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (Iṃdraprastha Sūcanā Praudyōgikī Saṃsthān Dillī, IIIT-D) is an autonomous university in Delhi, India. It is a research-oriented university with a focus on Computer Science and Electronics.
The institute began with its first batch of 60 BTech students in 2008. This first batch graduated in 2012 – the first Convocation took place in November, 2012. By that time, the institute has attracted nearly 30 faculty members, and its academic program consisted of B.Tech., M.Tech. and Ph.D. programs in CSE and ECE. Sheila Dikshit, Chief Minister of Delhi, inaugurated the campus on October, 2012.