IBPS Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest IBPS Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest IBPS Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our IBPS Result and IBPS Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
IBPS Jobs – 02 Research Associate – Last Date – 16th Jan 2018
Important Dates –
- Start date for Submission of Online Application : 04th Dec 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 16th Jan 2018
- Online Examination (Tentative date) : 28th Jan 2018
Vacancy Details :
1. Research Associate
- Position Name : Research Associate
- Vacant Post : 02 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs.881000/- ( Per Annum)
- Qualification Required : M.Tech or M.E from a recognized university/Institute in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronics & Telecom or Instrumentation / M.C.A./Post Graduate in Computer Science OR Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Psychology with specialization in Industrial/Organizational Psychology/Psychological measurement/ Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes.
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 30 Years as on 01st Jan 2018
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Online written Exam & Writing/Group Exercises /Interview.
IBPS Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- All Candidates : Rs. 500/-
Application fees can be paid through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
IBPS Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.ibps.in” on from 04th Jan 2018 to 16th Jan 2018.
Important Resources :
- IBPS Job Notice : IBPS Notification for 02 Research Associate Posts Jan 2018
- IBPS Online Application : Apply Online
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI).
IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies.