HPSC Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest HPSC Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Haryana Public Service Commission are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest HPSC Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our HPSC Result and HPSC Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
HPSC Jobs – 74 Dental Surgeon – Last Date – 15th Dec 2017
Advertisement No. – 1 (2) of 2017
Important Dates –
- Start date of Application : 01st Dec 2017
- Last Date of Application : 15th Dec 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application Fees : 18th Dec 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Dental Surgeon
- Vacant Post : 74 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-
- Qualification Required : Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licenciate in Dental Science or Licenciate in Dental Surgery of a recognized university.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 42 Years as on 15th Dec 2017
Job Location : Haryana
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
HPSC Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- Women/ SC/BC/EBP Candidates of Haryana: Rs. 125/-
- Physically Handicapped : No Fee
Application fees can be paid through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India after 48 hours of registration of online application form.
HPSC Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.hpsc.gov.in” or “www.hpsconline.in” on from 01st Dec 2017 to 15th Dec 2017.
- HPSC Job Notice : HPSC Notification for 74 Dental Surgeon Posts Dec 2017
- HPSC Online Application : Apply Online
- HPSC Corrigendum : Corrigendum
About HPSC Jobs
The State of Haryana came into existence under the provisions of Punjab Re-Organization Act, 1966 (No. 31 of 1966), with effect from 1st November, 1966, when the Haryana Public Service Commission also came into existence.