HCL Jobs 2017
Refer below the Latest HCL Jobs Recruitment Positions to fill, Information and Application Details.
Refer the Latest HCL Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Hindustan Copper Limited are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest HCL Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our HCL Result and HCL Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
HCL Jobs – 129 Trade Apprentices – Last Date – 30th Nov 2017
Advertisement No. – HCL/KCC/HR/Trade Appt/2017
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 30th Nov 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Trade Apprentices
- Vacant Post : 129 Posts
- Electrician : 40 Posts
- Auto Electrician : 02 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 08 Posts
- Welder : 10 Posts
- Fitter : 23 Posts
- Turner : 05 Posts
- AC & Refrigeration Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Draughtsman Mechanical : 02 Posts
- Draughtsman Civil : 01 Post
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic : 06 Posts
- Wireman : 03 Posts
- Cable Jointer : 03 Posts
- Mining Mate : 12 Posts
- Computer and Peripheral maintenance Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 10 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Not Mention
- Qualification Required : Matric/Secondary/10th Passed and Passed ITI exam in relevant trades.
- Age Limit : As per HCL rules
Job Location : Khetri Nagar, Rajasthan
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Merit.
HCL Application Fee : No Application Fee
HCL Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to send their completely filled application form along with Passport size photo, qualification and experience certificates if asked through courier / speed post at “The Office of the Chief Manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar” on before 30th Nov 2017.
- HCL Job Notice & Application Form : HCL Notification for 129 Trade Apprentices Posts Nov 2017
About HCL Jobs
Hindustan Copper Ltd. is a Government-owned corporation in the Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines (India), Government of India. HCL is the only vertically integrated copper producer in India engaged in a wide spectrum of activities ranging from Mining, Beneficiation, Smelting, Refining and Continuous Cast Rod manufacturer.
The Company markets copper cathodes, copper wire bar, continuous cast copper rod and by-products, such as anode slime (containing gold, silver, etc.), copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. In normal practice, more than 90% of the sales revenue is generated from cathode and continuous cast copper rods. HCL’s mines and plants are spread across five operating Units, one each in the States of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat.