GIL Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest GIL Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Gujarat Informatics Ltd. are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest GIL Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our GIL Result and GIL Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
GIL Jobs – 05 District Project Manager – Last Date – 07th Nov 2017
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 07th Nov 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : District Project Manager
- Vacant Post : 05 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 23500/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : BE (CE or IT) /B.Tech. (CE or IT) / MCA / MSC(IT) with minimum of 60% marks. (Full time programme from recognized University.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 30 to 40 Years as on 07th Nov 2017
Job Location : Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
GIL Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- All Category : Rs. 250/- and postal charge
Application fees can be paid through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
GIL Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “ojas.gujarat.gov.in” on before 07th Nov 2017.
- GIL Job Notice : GIL Notification for 05 District Project Manager Posts Nov 2017
- GIL Online Application : Apply Online
About GIL Jobs
Gujarat Informatics Ltd.(GIL) was established as the nodal agency for IT development in the state in February 1999, by the Government. of Gujarat. The company was started with a clear objective to promote IT and accelerate the process of E- Governance in the state. Along with the announcement of the IT policy, the Government has enabled GIL to effectively implement IT projects in the state.
Since its inception, GIL has worked aggressively to make stunning forays in the implementation of IT in the state. Having made a promising beginning with projects like the INFOCITY, GSWAN and the GR BOOK, GIL is gaining significant ground with its endeavors for computerization of Government departments, training of CIO’s, developing applications, forming mergers and signing MOUs with leading national and international companies. These include Microsoft, Reliance, Price Waterhouse Coopers and others.
You can find more information about GIL at their official Website www.gujaratinformatics.com