FSI Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest FSI Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Forest Survey of India,Dehradun are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest FSI Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our FSI Result and FSI Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
FSI Jobs – 19 Technical Associates – Last Date – 08th Dec 2017
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 08th Dec 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Technical Associates
- Vacant Post : 19 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : Post Graduate in Science/ Environmental Science/ Applied Science/ M.A. Geography or Post Graduate/ Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 Years as on 08th Dec 2017
- Age Relaxation : 05 Years for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates
Job Location : Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Written and Hands-on test.
FSI Application Fee : No Application Fee
FSI Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to send their completely filled application form along with Passport size photo, qualification and experience certificates if asked through courier / speed post at “The Joint Director (P&A), Forest Survey of India, Kaulagarh Road Post-IPE , Dehradun-248195” on before 08th Dec 2017.
- FSI Job Notice & Application Form : FSI Notification for 19 Technical Associates Posts Dec 2017
About FSI Jobs
Forest Survey of India (FSI) is a government organization in India under the union Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change for conducting forest surveys and studies. The organization came into being in June, 1981. It is headquartered at Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. The objective of the organization is monitoring periodically the changing situation of land and forest resources and present the data for national planning; conservation and management of environmental preservation and implementation of social forestry projects.