East Central Railway Jobs 2017
Refer below the Latest East Central Railway Jobs Recruitment Positions to fill, Information and Application Details.
Sports Quota – East Central Railway (East Central Railway Jobs)
- Vacant Post – 21 Posts
- Pay – Rs. 25500/29200/- (For Level 4/5) & Rs. 19900/21700/- (for Level 2/3) & Grade Pay – Rs. 2400/2800/- (For Level 4/5) & Rs. 1900/2000/- (For Level 4/5)
- Qualification Required – 12th Pass or equivalent or higher education from recognized Board or Graduation or equivalent.
- Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 Years as on 01st January 2018
Job Location – Hajipur, Bihar
Last Date for Submission of Application Form – 09th October 2017
Selection – Selection will be based on performance in trail, evaluation of Sports achievement, educational, Medical Examination.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (for General Candidates) & Rs. 250/- (for OBC Candidates) through crossed Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft payable in favour of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, East Central Railway, Hajipur. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Femal/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of fee.
Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, One passport size photographs send to “The General Manager (Personnel), Recruitment Section, E.C. Railway, Head Quarter Office, Hajipur Distt.-Vaishali. Bihar, PIN-844101” on before 09th October 2017.
East Central Railway Job Notice & Application Form – East Central Railway Notification for 21 Sports Quota Posts October 2017
About East Central Railway Jobs
The East Central Railway is one of the 17 railway zones in India. First set up on September 8, 1996 with Headquarters at Hajipur, Bihar, East Central Railway became operational on 1stOctober, 2002 by carving out areas from Eastern and North Eastern Railway zones currently consists of the divisions viz. Dhanbad, Danapur, Mughalsarai of Eastern Railway and Sonepur and Samastipur of North Eastern Railway. The last 13 years of its existence has been full of challenges and every obstacle was dealt in a dedicated manner despite constraints of work force and infrastructure.
ECR is unique in the sense that both Goods loading and Passenger traffic assume great importance in view of the huge coal loading in the coal bearing of Dhanbad division of Jharkhand state and densely populated area of Bihar. The rapid growth in both the sectors has necessitated strengthening of infrastructure of Railways.
Refer Sarkari Naukri for any Govt Jobs search.