East Central Railway Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest East Central Railway Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. East Central Railway are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest East Central Railway Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our East Central Railway Result and East Central Railway Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
East Central Railway Jobs – 1898 Apprentices – Last Date – 28th Feb 2018
Advertisement No. – RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2018
Important Dates –
- Start date for Submission of Online Application : 30th Jan 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28th Feb 2018
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Apprentices
- Vacant Post : 1898 Posts
- Danapur division : 626 Posts
- Dhanbad division : 142 Posts
- Mughalsarai division : 844 Posts
- Samastipur division : 70 Posts
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai : 116 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur : 100 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Not Mention
- Qualification Required : Candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade.
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 15 to 24 Years as on 30th Jan 2018
Job Location : Bihar
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Merit & both Matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
East Central Railway Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- All Candidates : Rs. 100/-
Application fees can be paid through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
East Central Railway Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.rrcecr.gov.in” on from 30th Jan 2018 to 28th Feb 2018.
Important Resources :
- East Central Railway Job Notice : East Central Railway Notification for 1898 Apprentices Posts Feb 2018
- East Central Railway Online Application : Apply Online
About East Central Railway Jobs
The East Central Railway is one of the 17 railway zones in India. First set up on September 8, 1996 with Headquarters at Hajipur, Bihar, East Central Railway became operational on 1stOctober, 2002 by carving out areas from Eastern and North Eastern Railway zones currently consists of the divisions viz. Dhanbad, Danapur, Mughalsarai of Eastern Railway and Sonepur and Samastipur of North Eastern Railway. The last 13 years of its existence has been full of challenges and every obstacle was dealt in a dedicated manner despite constraints of work force and infrastructure.
ECR is unique in the sense that both Goods loading and Passenger traffic assume great importance in view of the huge coal loading in the coal bearing of Dhanbad division of Jharkhand state and densely populated area of Bihar. The rapid growth in both the sectors has necessitated strengthening of infrastructure of Railways.
Refer Sarkari Naukri for any Govt Jobs search.