CMET Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest CMET Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest CMET Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our CMET Result and CMET Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
CMET Jobs – 01 Office Clerk – Last Date 31st Jan 2018
Advertisement No. – CMET/TH/ADM/01/17
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 31st Jan 2018
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Office Clerk
- Vacant Post : 01 Post
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Qualification Required : Graduate with typing speed 35 W.P.M in English and having knowledge of computer operations.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 27 Years as on 31st January 2018
Job Location : Thrissur, Kerala
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on written test and skill test.
CMET Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- General Category : Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST, Persons with disabilities and Woman: No Fees
Application fees can be paid through Demand Draft in favour of C-MET payable at Thrissur.
CMET Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Walk-in-Interview
- Procedure of Application –
- Interested Candidate need to send their completely filled application form along with Passport size photo, qualification and experience certificates if asked through courier / speed post at “The Administrative Officer, C-MET, Shornur Road, Athani, Mulankunnathu Kavu P.O, Thrissur – 680 581 “ on before 31st Jan 2018.
- CMET Job Notice & Application Form : CMET Notification for 01 Office Clerk Post Jan 2018
About CMET Jobs
Dedicated to the furtherance of competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials, the Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) functions as an autonomous scientific society under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India. Besides augmenting core competence, C-MET envisions attainment of self-sufficiency in the sphere of Electronic materials, components and devices to cater to India’s strategic and industrial applications, exploiting indigenous resources of raw materials.
CMET’s R&D activities at present include development of thick film materials, polymers for electronics, specialty chemicals and glasses, ultra high purity and refractory metals, semiconductors, electronic ceramics and fine powder processing. C-MET undertakes R&D projects, sponsored research, technology transfer, and consultancy and technical services.
You can find more information about CMET at their official Website cmet.gov.in