CIMFR Jobs 2017
Refer below the Latest CIMFR Jobs Recruitment Positions to fill, Information and Application Details.
Scientist/Senior Scientist – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR Jobs)
- Vacant Post – 07 Posts
- Pay – Rs. 15600-39100/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required – B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc./M.Tech in relevant discipline.
- Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 32 Years for Scientist & 37 Years for Senior Scientist as on 08th September 2017 (Age Relaxation for SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years and OBC Candidates – 05 Years)
Job Location – Jharkhand
Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 31st October 2017
Selection – Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft in favour of the DIRECTOR, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research and payable at SBI, Hirapur Branch, Dhanbad (Branch Code: 001670). SC/ST/PWD/Woman Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & envelop super-scribed “Application for the post of ___________________ Post Code_______ Advt. No. 3/2017 send to “The The Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section, Central Institute of Mining &Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (JHARKHAND)” on before 31st October 2017.
CIMFR Job Notice & Application Form – CIMFR Notification for 07 Scientist/Senior Scientist Posts October 2017
About CIMFR Jobs
CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MINING AND FUEL RESEARCH (CIMFR)DHANBAD, a constituent laboratory under the aegis of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi aims to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain encompassing exploration, mining and utilization. The laboratory also strives to develop mineral based industries to reach the targeted production for country’s energy security and growth with high standards of safety, economy and cleaner environment.In view of the National Missions recently declared by the Government of India, CIMFR has re-aligned its vision, missions and policies and also redefined targets for shortand long terms. This would promote rapid sustainable national techno-economic growth withequal emphasis on self-sustenance. CSIR-CIMFR is located in the town of Dhanbad, known as coal capital of India of Jharkhand state of India. It is strategically situated in the Damodar basin of Eastern part of the country which is endowed with rich coal deposits and hosts several large mineral based industries.
Refer Sarkari Naukri for any Govt Jobs search.