CIFA Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest CIFA Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest CIFA Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our CIFA Result and CIFA Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
CIFA Jobs – Young Professional-II – Walk-In-Interview on – 13 Oct 2017
Advertisement No. – 26/2017-18
Important Dates –
- Date of Interview : 13th Oct 2017 at 10:30 AM
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Young Professional-II
- Vacant Post : 02 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : M.Sc in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Bioinformatics/Computational Biology with aggregate 60% of marks.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21-45 Years
Job Location : Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
CIFA Application Fee : No Application Fee
CIFA Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Walk-In-Interview
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with duly filled-in application Perform attached at time of Interview & Venue of Interview at “ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha”.
- CIFA Job Notice & Application Form : CIFA Notification for 02 Young Professional-II Posts Oct 2017
About CIFA Jobs
Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) (formerly the Freshwater Aquaculture Research and Training Centre) is an advanced research institute for freshwater aquaculture, established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It was founded in 1987 by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. Its genesis lies in the Pond Culture Division of Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI), Cuttack which started the training center at Kausalyaganga, on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar for Developing and Training on Inland Fishery.