CCRH Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest CCRH Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Central Council For Research in Homeopathy are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest CCRH Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our CCRH Result and CCRH Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
CCRH Jobs – 08 Research officer (Homeopathy) – Last Date – 05th Feb 2018
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 05th Feb 2018
Vacancy Details :
1. Research officer (Homeopathy)
- Position Name : Research officer (Homeopathy)
- Vacant Post : 08 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 15600-39100/-, Grade Pay – Rs. 5400 /-
- Qualification Required : M.D in Homeopathy form a recognized Board/Council/ university included in the Second Schedule to Homeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 05th Feb 2018
Job Location : New Delhi
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
CCRH Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidate : No Fee
Application fees can be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Director, CCRH payable at New Delhi.
CCRH Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to send their completely filled application form along with Passport size photo, qualification and experience certificates if asked through courier / speed post at “The Director General, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area,Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058” on before 05th Feb 2018.
Important Resources :
- CCRH Job Notice : CCRH Notification for 08 Research officer (Homeopathy) Posts Feb 2018
- CCRH Application Form : Application Form
About CCRH Jobs –
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) is an apex research organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India which undertakes, coordinates, develops, disseminates and promotes scientific research in Homoeopathy. The Headquarters of the Council are situated in New Delhi and multi-centric research is conducted through a network of 23 institutes/units all over India.
The Council formulates and conducts research programs/projects; collaborates with national and international institutes of excellence to undertake evidence based research in fundamental and applied aspects of Homoeopathy; monitors extra mural researches and propagates the research findings through monographs, journals, newsletters, I.E.&C. materials, seminars/workshops. Studies comply with the modern scientific parameters and research is undertaken with the goal that the outcome of research translates into practice and the benefit of the research is extended to the profession and the public.
You can find more information about CCRH at their official Website ccrhindia.nic.in