BSNL Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest BSNL Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest BSNL Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our BSNL Result and BSNL Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
BSNL Jobs – 107 Junior Engineer – Last Date – 15th Jan 2018
Important Dates –
- Start date for Submission of Online Application : 15th Dec 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15th Jan 2018
- Date of Online Test : 28th Jan 2018
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Junior Engineer
- Vacant Post : 107 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 9020-17430/-
- Qualification Required : Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent or Matriculation with Diploma in Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical/Radio/Computer/Instrumentation/Information Technology from a Government recognized institute.
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 55 Years as on 1st July 2017
Job Location : All India
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on online competitive examination.
BSNL Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below. No Application Fee
- OC/OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidate : Rs. 250/-
Application fees can be paid through Online by using Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card Only.
BSNL Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.bsnl.co.in” on from 15th Dec 2017 to 15th Jan 2018.
- BSNL Job Notice : BSNL Notification for 107 Junior Engineer Posts Jan 2018
- BSNL Online Application : Apply Online
About BSNL Jobs
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and assumed the business of providing telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO) as of 1 October 2000 on a going-concern basis. It is the largest provider of fixed telephony and broadband services with more than 60% market share, and is the fifth largest mobile telephony provider in India. It has footprints throughout India, except for Mumbai and New Delhi, where telecommunicatons are managed by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam (MTNL).