BPCL Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest BPCL Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest BPCL Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our BPCL Result and BPCL Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
BPCL Jobs – Management Trainee – Last Date – 02nd February 2017
Important Dates –
- Starting Date Of Online Application : 05th January 2017
- Last Date Of Online Application : 02nd February 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Management Trainee (Mechanical)
- Vacant Post : Not Mention
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 24900-50500/-
- Qualification Required : Full time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) in Mechanical through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities /Institutes and GATE -2018.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 25 Years as on 01st June 2018 (Age Relaxation for SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years, for OBC (NCL) Candidates – 3 years & for PWD Candidates – 10 Years)
Job Location : All India
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on GATE-2018 Scores, Group Discussions / Alternate selection methodology & Personal Interviews.
BPCL Application Fee : No Application Fee
BPCL Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.bharatpetroleum.com” on from 05th January 2017 to 02nd February 2017.
- BPCL Job Notice : BPCL Notification for Management Trainee (Mechanical) Post Nov 2017
- BPCL Online Application Form : Apply Online
About BPCL Jobs
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an Indian state-controlled oil and gas company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Corporation operates two large refineries of the country located at Mumbai and Kochi. The company is ranked 358th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016.
Refer Sarkari Naukri for any Govt Jobs search.