Bihar Police Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest Bihar Police Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Service Commission are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest Bihar Police Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our Bihar Police Result and Bihar Police Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
Bihar Police Jobs – 1717 Police Sub Inspector – Last Date – 30th Nov 2017
Advertisement No. – 01/2017
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24th Oct 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30th Nov 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Police Sub Inspector
- Vacant Post : 1717 Posts
- SC : 300 Posts
- ST : 09 Posts
- OBC : 296 Posts
- BC : 172 Posts
- BC (Female) : 48 Posts
- Unreserved (General) : 892 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 9300-34800/-,Grade Pay – Rs. 4200/-
- Qualification Required : Graduate or equivalent from a recognised University .
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 37 Years as on 01st January 2017 (Age Relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 Years& for SC/ST Candidates 5 Years)
Job Location : Nagpur, Maharashtra
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Written Test.
Bihar Police Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- General /BC/OBC Category : Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 400/-
Application fees can be paid through using Debit Cards, Credit Cards & Internet Banking Only.
Bihar Police Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.bpssc.bih.nic.in” on from 24th Oct 2017 to 30th Nov 2017.
- Bihar Police Job Notice : Bihar Police Notification for 1717 Police Sub Inspector Posts Nov 2017
- Bihar Police Online Application: Apply Online
About Bihar Police Jobs
The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) is a body created by a bill of the Bihar Legislative Assembly. The commission’s purpose is to select applicants in various government departments for group C staff jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
Refer Sarkari Naukri for any Govt Jobs search.