AUD Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest AUD Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Ambedkar University are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest AUD Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our AUD Result and AUD Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
AUD Jobs – 03 Research Assistant – Last Date – 10th Nov 2017
Advertisement No. – 02/2017
Important Dates –
- Last Date of Offline Application Form : 10th Nov 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Research Assistant
- Vacant Post : 03 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : 55% marks aggregate or equivalent grade, in Master’s degree in any of the disciplines English, Economics, History, Psychology, Sociology and Mathematics.
- Age Limit : As Per AUD Rules
Job Location : New Delhi
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
AUD Application Fee : No Application Fee
AUD Application Procedure –
- Application Type – E-mail
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidates may apply in Application along with their applications/ CVs send by email to email@example.com on before 10th Nov 2017.
- AUD Job Notice : AUD Notification for 03 Research Assistant Posts Nov 2017
About AUD Jobs
Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), formerly Bharat Ratna Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, was established by the Government of the NCT of Delhi through an Act of the Delhi Legislature. The University began functioning in August 2008. It is a Unitary non-affiliating University whose main focus is on undergraduate and postgraduate studies and on research in the Humanities and the Social Sciences. It is completely funded by the State Government of the NCT of Delhi. The University is now declared eligible to receive Central Government Assistance. The university has been graded ‘A’ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council.