Assam University Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest Assam University Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Assam University are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest Assam University Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our Assam University Result and Assam University Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
Assam University Jobs – 04 Guest Faculty – Walk-In-Interview on 04th Jan 2018
Important Dates –
- Date of Walk-In-Interview : 04th Jan 2018 at 11:30 AM
Vacancy Details :
1. Guest Faculty
- Position Name : Guest Faculty
- Vacant Post : 04 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg’) & Technology (Tech).
- Age Limit : As per Assam University Rules
Job Location : Silchar, Assam
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
Assam University Application Fee : No Application Fee
Assam University Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Walk-In-Interview
- Procedure of Application – Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with dully filled in prescribed application form and self attested copies of all the supporting documents at the time of Interview & venue of Interview “At the office of the Head, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Assam University, Silchar”.
Important Resources :
- Assam University Job Notice & Application Form : Assam University Notification for 04 Guest Faculty Posts Jan 2018
About Assam University Jobs –
Assam University came into existence through Assam (Central) University Act, 1989(Established under an Act of Parliament) . It was established in 1994,since then the University is steadily becoming an excellent centre of learning. The campus, situated in Dargakona, about 20 kms from Silchar, is set amid sprawling hillocks, a typical landscape in the North East. The campus in an area of 600 acres surrounded by lakes and mountains provides an ideal environment for academic pursuit.
Drawing its 300 plus faculty from many disciplines, from all over the country, the university sustains a multidisciplinary approach to higher education. The University has Sixteen Schools on major disciplines. There are Forty One Departments under these Sixteen Schools.