APSC Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest APSC Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Assam Public Service Commission are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest APSC Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our APSC Result and APSC Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
APSC Jobs – 186 Lecturer – Last Date – 26th Dec 2017
Advertisement No. – 13/2017
Important Dates –
- Last Date of Offline Application Form : 26th Dec 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Lecturer
- Vacant Post : 186 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs.12000-400000/-, Grade Pay – Rs.5900/-
- Qualification Required : Master Degree in Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology/Mathematics/PoliticalScience/History/Geography/Economics/Sociology/Social Science with 55% marks from any recognized university with M.Ed with 55% marks with specialization in Educational Technology/Audio Visual Education or Degree/Diploma in relevant Engineering with 55% marks.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 38 Years as on 01st January 2017
Job Location : Assam
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on on Screening test / Viva-voce interview.
APSC Application Fee : No Application Fee
APSC Application Procedure – (Part 2 – Offline)
- Application Type – Offline
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to send their completely filled application form along with Passport size photo, qualification and experience certificates if asked through courier / speed post at “The Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22” on before 26th Dec 2017.
- APSC Job Notice : APSC Notification for 186 Lecturer Posts Dec 2017
- APSC Application Form : Application Form
About APSC Jobs
The Assam Public Service commission or APSC is headquartered at Jawahar nagar, Khanapara in Guwahati and functions though its own secretariat. Established on 1 April 1937 as Public Service Commission, in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935.