ADA Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest ADA Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Aeronautical Development Agency are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest ADA Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our ADA Result and ADA Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
ADA Jobs – 24 Project Assistant – Last Date – 10th Jan 2018
Advertisement No. – 109:2017
Important Dates –
- Start date for Submission of Online Application : 26th Dec 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10th Jan 2018
Vacancy Details :
1. Project Assistant
- Position Name : Project Assistant
- Vacant Post : 24 Posts
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
- Qualification Required : First Class B.E. / B.Tech / Equivalent (Electronics & Communication Engg/ Computer Science Engg/ Metallurgical Engg) with minimum 60% Marks or 6.75 CGPA and a valid GATE score (2016/2017).
- Age Limit :Maximum age limit is 28 Years for General, 31 Years for OBC & 33 Years for SC/ST as on 10th Jan 2018
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Interview.
ADA Application Fee : No Application Fee
ADA Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.ada.gov.in” on from 26th Dec 2017 to 10th Jan 2018.
Important Resources :
- ADA Job Notice & Online Application : ADA Notification for 24 Project Assistant Posts Jan 2018
About ADA Jobs –
The Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) of India’s Ministry of Defence was established at Bangalore, in 1984 to oversee the development of the nation’s Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) programme. Currently, the organisation is involved in design and development of multiple versions of LCA, HAL AMCA and UCAV. Girish S. Deodhare is the Programme Director, Combat Aircraft and Director, ADA. He’s one of the students of Dr. Vidyasagar, who is considered to be the pioneers of advanced technology of his times.