AAI Jobs 2017
Refer the Latest AAI Jobs Recruitment details, Information and Application procedure. Airports Authority of India are recruiting at the various position and below are the Latest AAI Jobs Opening.
Have you reffered our AAI Result and AAI Admit Card Page ? Search in the above search box. (It will open in new window) Check it now.
AAI Jobs – 170 Junior Assistant (Fire Services) – Last Date – 31st Dec 2017
Important Dates –
- Start date for Submission of Online Application : 06th Dec 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31st Dec 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 31st Dec 2017
Vacancy Details :
- Position Name : Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
- Vacant Post : 170 Posts (UR-96, SC-14, ST-23 & OBC – 37)
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 12500-28500/-
- Qualification Required : 10th pass with 3 year Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks or 12th pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 Years as on 31st Dec 2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 5 Years & For OBC Candidates 3 Years
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Selection Criteria : Selection will be based on Computer Based (Online) Test, Certificates/ Documents verification, Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test, Driving Test & Physical Endurance Test.
AAI Application Fee : Interested Candidate need to pay the Application fees as per below.
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Female & Ex Servicemen : No Fee
Application fees can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
AAI Application Procedure –
- Application Type – Online
- Procedure of Application – Interested Candidate need to apply online fees within the dates limit mentioned above at Official website “www.aai.aero” on from 06th Dec 2017 to 31st Dec 2017.
- AAI Job Notice : AAI Notification for 170 Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Posts Dec 2017
- AAI Online Application : Apply Online
About AAI Jobs
The Airports Authority of India or AAI under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 700VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment(DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.